Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The H&M Fashion Studio

The H&M Fashion Studio

I realise my last two posts was also about H&M, and there is the very real possibility that I am becoming a stalker, but this is too cool not to share. H&M is such a fantastic store and their awesome website earned them some serious brownie points in my book. Yes, the design is great, indeed, it's easy to use, but it's the Fashion Studio that will get you hooked.



The Fashion Studio is the feature that allows you to mix and match items from their range to 'create your own look'. You can use everything from dresses to underwear, shoes to bags, socks to accessories. I find myself channeling the young Iman that styled her Barbies and made them strut along the runway that was my bedroom floor. The looks are modelled on, well, models, so it's pretty much exactly like Barbie for the young adult. Only with more beautiful clothes. Oh, and the 'I-could-own-this' factor is always nice, too.



WARNING: Be prepared to spend hours seeing how that dress, or those shorts looks with every pair of shoes, every blazer and every necklace.

Iman
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment